HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT THE LUCKIEST PEOPLE ARE THE HARDEST WORKING?”
TO DOUBLE YOUR BUSINESS FROM 2012
1. Set 3 appointments per week (12 per month) for 1 client per week(4 per month) as indicated by signed buyer representation agreement (1:3 = 33%)
2. Have|Attend 8 appointments per month (66% convert from set to had)
3. Execute 3 contracts per month (75% conversion from 4 clients per month)
4. Close 2 per month
5. 90% attendance and participation in Monday Morning Sales Meeting and Training.
6. 100% completion of Reporting Numbers to your coach. (Starting in February)
7. 90% completion of Knowledge and Growth (3|4 PH, 18|20 903)
8. Increase database from 400 B’s to 500 B’s (8 per month | 2 per week) through social prospecting
7 habits of master salesperson
1. Appreciates Adversity (Tenacity). Willing to call people and keep doing it day after day. Hearing “no” does not affect them – they keep calling|negotiating
2. Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
3. Flexibility|Adaptability. Willing to adjust to industry, technology and legal changes that happen on a daily basis.
4. Controls Activities (Disciplined.) – 80|20 rule. Takes time to recharge as needed. Works on mindset and how to think.
5. Accountable. Seeks accountability and is willing to hold the success practices on a daily basis.
6. Organization and Planning – controls their calendar and time via smart phone or tablet.
7. Follow through on commitments. Does what they say they will do,
8.Seeks knowledge (Intelligence). Seeks knowledge to continually grow and be better.
1. Healthy Body Healthy Mind
2. Becoming thru Knowledge and Growth
3. Driving Innovation and Change
4. Practicing the Platinum Rule with all
5. Holding Powerful Moods of Passion and Productivity
6. Winning as a Team
7. Enjoying the journey